- Outshell in Burel fabric: 100% wool; water-resistant;
- Thermal insulation; abrasion resistance; tough; flexible; natural; agro-product;
- Tweed fabric lining and seamless elastic mesh for superior comfort;
- Anti-allergic, anti-bacterial;
- Air inlet in the mouth area;
- Protection for face, neck, and nape;
- One size fits all.
PURE VIRGIN WOOL
Burel is an ancient woven fabric made of 100% Sheep Wool, probably brought to Portugal by monks in the 11th century, and used by the Mountain shepherds since then.
Burel is made from a unique process of washing the wool, spinning the wool and weaving it into a fabric. It then gets pounded and scalded with very hot water.
The result is an easy-care fabric, wear-resistant, natural, and that is also water-repellent and fire retardant, without losing its flexibility.