Our high-quality helmets are manufactured using the most advanced European technology. The helmets are produced for the protection of motorcyclists and are designed exclusively for use on motorcycles.
All NEXX helmets include a warranty issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years.
The NEXX helmet was designed and manufactured with the objective of satisfying your requirements.
To ensure your safety and that of your passenger, you should respect all safety rules.
The 2-year NEXX Helmets warranty provides a guarantee to the first buyer that a defective product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge, provided that this does not cover issues beyond the manufacturer’s control, such as normal wear and tear or damage to the helmet resulting from an accident, fall or abusive use.
To ensure proper maintenance and your safety, NEXX Helmets strongly recommends that you always read the product manual very carefully before using the helmet, and that you always keep the helmet in a safe place.
Warranty Policy and Procedures
All warranty-related complaints should be lodged at the NEXX Helmets distributor or retailer where the helmet was acquired. In order for the warranty-related complaint to be considered, the buyer must notify the Store about the problem, presenting the proof of purchase document / original receipt and filling in the complaint form. After receiving the complaint form, NEXX Helmets shall evaluate it.
If the warranty is activated, NEXX Helmets shall do everything in its power to rapidly assist the client; however, it must be noted that the length of the assistance period shall depend on the technical evaluation of the product, with a maximum duration of 15 days (counting from the date of receival of the product at Nexxpro installations). If the delivery of the helmet is considered or justified, the factory must always issue a receival request number.
NEXX Helmets shall repair or replace the helmet or helmet part (s) and return the item (s) to the store where the request was made. Conversely, if the complaint is not justified, receival and delivery costs shall be billed to the client store.
Should NEXX Helmets be obliged to replace the helmet or helmet parts as per the warranty, NEXX Helmets reserves the right to execute the job under the terms of the warranty, using replacement parts from the most recent or compatible version with the same value. NEXX Helmets shall return any product immediately if the Client fails to respect the methods and time limits foreseen in the attendant legislation relative to the communication of the warranty activation; or if the product is not properly packaged and accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase document. NEXX Helmets is not responsible for any damage suffered by the product during its transport due to insufficient packaging.
NEXX Helmets cannot be held responsible in relation to the product, nor is the company liable for any warranty, in the following cases:
1) Helmets without a type-approval label
2) Any damage caused by impact due to a fall or accident,
3) Aesthetical (scratches, cracks, etc) or functional damage owing to impact form road detritus or impact with the ground or solid objects during the use or transport of the helmet or inadequate use of components and accessories (visors, peaks, etc).
4) Damage or wear of interior linings resulting from normal use and / or abuse.
5) Alterations and / or installation of accessories which do not belong to NEXX (Glue, adhesive products, paints, fasteners, etc.)
6) Inadequate adjustment: it is the user’s responsibility to ensure a proper adjustment at the moment of purchase..
7) Use of or contact with harmful chemicals or exposure to sources of intense heat.
8) Inadequate use: abnormal conditions (for example, immersion in water), lack of maintenance or care, inadequate handling or packaging, improper handling of components or accessories such as visors, peaks etc.
9) Aging due to the normal wear of internal fibers or foam, and the visual aspect of exterior parts or visors (scratches, marks, etc.)
10) Loss of color intensity or wearing out of the colors (especially Neon and Mate) due to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light, decorative lights, inclement weather or various other sources and types of dirt.
The occurrence of any of the aspects referred to above absolves the Nexx Helmets brand of any responsibility. Apart from these cases, NEXX Helmets cannot consider the following subjective situations as being defects covered by the warranty: aesthetic nuances, problems related to comfort, size, noises or small-scale resonance, aerodynamics, etc.
All NEXX Helmets warranties are valid for 2 years counting from the date of purchase, but are valid no longer than five years from the date of manufacture. Glues, resins and other materials used in the production of a helmet may affect the lining materials. Hair oils, body products, cosmetics as well as normal wear, all contribute to the helmet’s deterioration, and therefore a replacement every five years is a recommendation shared by all helmet manufacturers.
VERY IMPORTANT: never purchase a used helmet. Helmets, like other products, are perishable goods. The materials that make up the helmets will degrade with time, and especially so if the helmet is in use. Therefore all Brands recommend that a helmet replacement be planned for every 3-4 years, or each time the helmet suffers a strong impact as a result of an accident (or any equivalent impact) – even if no damage is apparent.
In the event that a complaint is accepted but helmet repair is not viable for technical reasons, or if a specific component is unavailable, NEXX Helmets agrees to present the client with an advantageous offer, taking into consideration the age of the product – namely the replacement of the helmet by an identical one.